KMK collects all types of batteries, nationwide.
Household batteries are collected in suitable containers (battery boxes or battery drums) provided by the compliance schemes.
Sign up with WEEE Ireland and start collecting batteries in support of Laura Lynn - Ireland's children's hospice.
Battery collections are made all over Ireland from battery collection points.
KMK Metals Recycling operates a team of collection agents who provide a like-for-like replacement of battery receptacles.
Our service extends to industrial batteries, automotive batteries and traction batteries.
What is involved in the battery collection service?
- KMK Metals Recycling will provide you with a form to complete asking for the name and address of your company, contact details, your VAT number, access restrictions (if any), suitable collection times and any other relevant details.
- You will need to provide a description of the material to be collected, the quantity, location, PO number (if available) and any preferences regarding the collection date.
- It is vital to be aware of the importance of safe handling, storage and presentation of waste batteries for collection. We request that you carefully read this Waste Battery Presentation Guide and Presentation Guide Summary below.
- Paperwork will be completed and signed by both the driver and the customer.
- You will receive an invoice/settlement from KMK Metals Recycling’s Accounts Department and a recycling certificate from our Logistics Department within one working week.
More detailed instructions available in the Battery Presentation Guide below: