KMK Metals Recycling offers a nationwide certified metals collection service for all specialist engineering metal alloys, non-ferrous and precious metals.
Metals recycling is extremely important as it generates revenue opportunities for your business, while also helping the environment.
We strongly recommend that metals are separated to ensure that you get the highest value from this valuable resource.
A full breakdown of metals we process can be found under Types of Metals.
What is involved in the metals collection service?
- KMK Metals Recycling will provide you with a form to complete asking for the name and address of your company, contact details, your VAT number, access restrictions (if any), suitable collection times and any other relevant details.
- You will need to provide a description of the material to be collected, the quantity, location, PO number (if available) and any preferences regarding the collection date.
- The metals should be uncontaminated and without external packaging.
- Paperwork will be completed and signed by both the driver and the customer.
- You will receive an invoice/settlement from KMK Metals Recycling’s Accounts Department and a recycling certificate from our Logistics Department within one working week.