Latest NewsSee more news items
11th January 2017
KMK Metals Recycling Ltd has received a waste permit for their new facility in Kilbeggan, Co...
21st December 2016
Do you have old Christmas lights that you’ve spent ages detangling and now they no longer work?...
KMK Metals Recycling
Established in 1979, KMK Metals Recycling is an EPA licensed end of life metals recovery facility based in the centre of Ireland.
An industry leader in specialist metals waste recycling, KMK manages over 70% of Ireland’s waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE).
KMK offer the following services:
- Collection service for hazardous and non-hazardous metals, batteries and electrical waste.
- ‘Desk-side’ collection of business to business (B2B) electrical waste such as computer, printers and peripherals.
- Treatment of WEEE to the mandatory standards prescribed in Irish legislation and certification for your records.
- Battery management including consultancy, receptacle, provision, collection, sorting and processing.
- Specialist metals valuation, management and recycling.
- B2B WEEE services including consultancy, Authorized Representation (AR) advice, waste management plan assistance and authorized recycler provision.